DIGITEL Aerosol Sampler DHA-80
High Volume Sampler (HVS) automat for autonomous, continuous measurements.
DHA-80 with compressor
cooled sample storage
DHA-80 in box housing
The DHA-80 is caracterised by the following features:
- automatic filter change, Magazine for 15 filter holders, filter diameter 150 mm
- constant and precise air flow adjustable from 100 bis 1‘000 l/min (6 bis 60 m³/h)
- exact flow rate determination by the the regulation of the air volume (“enviro-drive”) developed by DIGITEL. Suitable for PM10 measurements according to EN12341 with the certified DIGITEL PM10 inlet DPM10/30/00 as well as PM2,5 and PM1 measurements. The DIGITEL PM1 inlet DPM01/30/00 was developed according to the Duisburg Institute for Aerosol Research specifications.
- convenient and menu-driven programming by touch screen. Controlling, monitoring and recording on USB by integrated microprocessor.
- communication with third party systems: seamless integration into available measuring networks via RS-232C interface, modem, wireless modem and Ethernet.
- low-maintenance operation (MTBF (mean time between failure) of blower: 36‘000 hours)
|accessories DHA-80||filter holders|
- DHA-80 in field housing
- DHA-80 in air-conditioned field housing
- DHA-80 in box housing
- DHA-80 in 19” housing (picture, dimension drawing)